Bristol Light Festival:
It’s not technically theatre, but this free event is visually impressive and you even get to take part in couple of installations.
Bristol Light Festival is running from 27 February until 01 March 2020. Featuring 9 installations across the central area of the city, Bristolians can view or interact with the lights between 5pm amd 11pm each evening.
1. Milkbottle Cages – Quakers Friars Cabot Circus
2. Milkbottle Screen – Bandstand Castle Park
3. Pink Enchantment – Castle Bridge
4. Overheard in Bristol – Waterfront
5. Neighbours – College Green Park Street
6. Nimbes & Nebulae – We The Curious Planetarium Millennium Square
7. Frame Perspective – Millennium Square
8. Wildlife on the Waterfront – Arnolfini
9. Wave-Field Variation Q – Queen Square
For more information about the event, visit: bristollightfestival.org